Skip to main content

Electrical engineer

Electrical Engineer | Virtual Writing Tutor

Electrical Engineer

Introduction

If you ever thought of becoming an electrical engineer, this is for you. It will help people know what they every day at their job.


What is it like to be electrical engineer?

It can be very demanding mentally because every decision has to be well-thought-out and perfectly engineered.


What do electrical engineers do?

They work as a team to design electronics that suits their needs for a specific project. They also have to test their stuff and assemble it.


What do electrical electrical engineers do on a typical day?

They start by reviewing their emails to catch up with the projects. Throughout the day there is a lot of projects meeting primarily discussing logistics and designs and the plans for major projects. When they aren't in a meeting they design, test and assemble electronic devices. They also have to write reports on what they did to keep everyone on the same page.


Where do electrical electrical engineers work?

They can work anywhere where they need someone to design test or assemble electronic devices. You can work for the government or any private corporation that needs an engineer services.


How can I become electrical engineer?

You can become an engineer by studying 4 years at a university that offers the Engineering program you want.


How much money do electrical engineers make?

An electrical engineer typically makes from 51k$ to 101k$ depending on where you are working and how much experience you have.


What kinds of additional training do electrical electrical engineers need?

Sometimes, they need management organization or writing skills courses.


What are the dangers of being electrical engineer?

There isn't much danger of being an engineer. You could maybe over exhaust yourself.


What are the chances that electrical engineers will be replaced by robots soon?

No chances of them being replaced by robots because they're the ones who design them.


What age do electrical engineers retire at?

They usually retire at the average age of 65 years old.


Conclusion

Currently I am studying at Montmorency College to be able to go in Electrical Engineering at ETS. I want to learn the most I can about electronics and how they work.


Sources and RADARS ratings

Source: https://www.princetonreview.com/careers/58/electrical-engineer

Rationale: to inform or educate

Authority: research journal

Date: still relevant

Accuracy: probably true

Relevance: relevant for this document

Sources: cites sources


Source: https://this.deakin.edu.au/career/what-its-really-like-to-be-an-engineer#:~:text='Being%20a%20successful%20engineer%20is,'

Rationale: to inform or educate

Authority: research journal

Date: still relevant

Accuracy: probably true

Relevance: relevant for this document

Sources: cites sources


Statistics

Word count: 269

Error count: 0

*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Glossary

Computer Glossary I am a student in Electronics and I made this glossary to help out people who don't know the specific terms used in our domain. It is going to be very useful if you don't know much about computers and their parts. Analog adjective / noun An analog device uses a physical quantity, such as length or voltage, to represent the value of a number. By contrast, digital storage relies on a coding system of numeric units.A method of storing information, used by most audiotapes, videotapes and laserdiscs Example: There are several methods for mapping ANALOG filters to digital filters, such as Invaria. fr: Analogue Your browser does not support the audio element. Backup noun / verb n. A resource that is or can be used as a substitute when a primary resource fails or when a file has been corrupted. v. To save as in to make a copy in case of future failure o...

Something About Me

Hello, My name is Gabriel Mantha, I have been studying Electronics : computers and networks for a year at Montmorency College.I chose that program because I'm interested in how electronics works. I want to become an electrical engineer to have the necessary knowledge to create my own hardware for computers and phones. I aspire to have my own Electronics company and to manufacture my own pieces of modern technology.